7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Cadet Survival Guide
Cross Marketing TV's
Academy Concert Series
Cadet Tailgate Parties
Cadet Super Bowl Party
Club Easter Brunch
Club Membership Drive
Club Membership Nights
Club Super Bowl Party
Father's Day Brunch
4th of July Celebration
1/2 Marathon and 10K
Jr. Golf Program
May Fitness Month
Member Guest Golf Tournament
Mother's Day Brunch
Breakfast with Santa
Summer Reading Program
Tops In Blue
Youth Egg Scramble
Located in the Community Center Bldg. 5136,
phone (719) 333-6541
Promote your company through sponsorship and advertising.
You can sponsor sporting events, seasonal and theme parties in clubs, Youth Center programs, Golf Tournaments, base wide events, Cadet activities or the famous Tops In Blue Entertainment Showcase Tour. Your company can be recognized on signage at base-wide-Services facilities. You can even sponsor educational programs in base child development centers, youth programs, and library reading programs. Take advantage of numerous marketing opportunities from event signage and logos on uniforms to product displays, direct mail and event advertising.
The members of the Air Force community have a combined
buying power of thirty billion dollars a year. Interested in
reaching this audience?
Contact the USAFA Force Support Squadron Sponsorship Program today!
Don't let this opportunity fly by! Your sponsorship opportunities are limitless.
Call us with your ideas and we will customize a package to meet your specific needs.
- Promotion opportunity and sample products (except alcohol and tobacco)
- Sponsor logo on signage, posters, banners, etc.
- Exit survey and advertising handout benefits
- Military and trade publications media coverage
- On-site signage, product displays, demonstrations and sampling opportunities
Program unique benefits are also available such as:
- Sponsor logos in event promotion ads placed in commercial publications
- Sponsor logos on sports uniforms
- Exposure to civilian communities with events open to public
- Tie-ins to major national programs and events
- Cross-marketing in military retail outlets
Sponsorship Support Options:
- Direct financial support
- In-kind products, including refreshments
- Transportation services or equipment
- Uniforms, costumes, sports and leisure apparel, medals and trophies
- Sponsors product premium giveaways to reward participation
Your advertising or promotional dollar can reach:
- 4,000 active duty and family members
- 2,000 federal government employees and family members
- 60,000 retirees and family members
- 4,500 cadets and Prep school
- 1,200 contractor employees
- 175 guard and reserve members