The Education Office can provide one-on-one guidance regarding civilian degree programs and tuition assistance as well as assistance with achieving CCAF degree.
Professional Manager Certification (PMC)
CCAF offers a Professional Manager Certification (PMC) for qualified senior Air Force enlisted personnel who have demonstrated an advanced level of professional accomplishment. The purpose of the certification is to recognize the individual's outstanding education and training,which is required to lead and manage Air Force personnel and critical national defense assets. The certification also formally acknowledges the individual's management qualifications and experience. Qualified Air Force enlisted personnel are eligible for this certification.
For more information on the certification and to download the PMC Program brochure:
Post 9/11 GI Bill Information
Upper level, Community Center Education Office
Enlisted Commissioning Opportunities
Enlisted members who are interested in learning more about commissioning opportunities should contact the Education Office at 333-3298 to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
Squadron Officer School Distance Learning (SOS DL) Program Information
Eligibility (Effective 31 July 2014 per changes to Air Force Guidance Memorandum to AFI 36-2301, Developmental Education)
1. Active Duty line officers are prohibited from enrolling in the SOS DL course until 7 years TAFCS.
2. Active Duty LAF-J, HC and NC officers are prohibited from enrolling in SOS DL until 3 years' time-in-grade as a captain.
3. Active Duty MSC and BSC officers are prohibited from enrolling in SOS DL until 2 years' time-in-grade as a captain.
4. Active Duty MC and DC officers may enroll in SOS DL on or after their date of rank to captain.
5. Guard and Reserve officers may enroll in SOS DL upon their selection to captain.
6. Federal civilian employees in the grades of GS-9, DCIPS PB2, and NAF 3/4 and above who possess regionally-accredited baccalaureate degrees and who have completed their probationary periods (that is, have finished one year as federal employees) may enroll, according to AFI 36-2301, Table 6.
7. International officers may refer to AFI 36-2301, Paragraph 11.3, for enrollment criteria and procedures.
The Air University registrar has suspended the enrollment of all currently enrolled SOS DL officers who do not meet the enrollment criteria above and have not finished Course 22C. An officer in Course 22D who does not meet the SOS DL enrollment criteria may elect to suspend their enrollment or finish the course. An officer enrolled in the SOS resident program must disenroll from SOS DL. Should officers with suspended enrollments meet the SOS DL enrollment criteria at a later date, they may be reenrolled and resume work where they left off.
For more information:
Read Guidance Memorandum 2