Military Personnel Flight

Military Personnel Section

Dependents are required to utilize the e-ID Card Renewal Process.

Location & Phone

Community Center
5136 Eagle Drive
Suite K-102
Upper Level, South End

Customer Support
, Option 2
DSN 333-8766

Career Development & Force Management

719-333-8766, Option 3 or 4


Monday - Friday  7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Wednesday - closed at noon
Closed Weekends, Federal Holidays & USAFA Family Days

MPF Closure Dates


Online ID Card Appointments

Limited same day appointments are available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7:30 am- 3:30 pm and Wednesdays 7:30 am - noon but fill quickly. It's highly encouraged that personnel who want a same-day appointment arrive at 7:30 am to sign up for available time slots throughout the day. Once all same-day appointments are filled our same-day service is closed.

Please see our Pre-Arrival Checklist prior to making any appointments to ensure you have all required documents. This is an extremely helpful document, as it lists all eligibility requirements.

DEERS Pre-Arrival Checklist
Acceptable ID Documents

PLEASE NOTE: All members must have a completed DD Form 1172-2 which has been signed if their sponsor is not present during the time of appointment.

There are four ways this can be accomplished:
  1. Signed digitally by your Sponsor (with a CAC only) and submitted using RAPIDS Self Service
  2. Signed by your sponsor at the RAPIDS Site
  3. Signed by your sponsor and notarized. A wet or digital signature is acceptable
  4. By using a general Power of Attorney. A wet or digital signature is acceptable

Career Development

Responsible for Retirements, Separations, Outbound Assignments, Promotions, and Retentions: Re-enlistments, Extensions and CSBs.

To contact a Career Development Technician call 719-333-8766 Option 3.

Force Management

Responsible for Awards and Decorations, Duty Information Updates, Classifications, Evaluations, G-Series Orders, and Adverse Actions.

To contact a Force Management Technician call 719-333-8766, Option 4